Siri is the voice assistant from Apple that is available on iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, and HomePod. With Siri Shortcuts you can create custom sentences that can be used to control scenes and presets on your Link.
Setting up Siri Shortcuts
If you want to switch a scene with Siri Shortcuts create the scene before continuing. To read more about creating scenes click here.
- Open the 'HomeWizard Link' -app
- Navigate to 'Settings' by tapping the gear icon in the top right of the 'My Home' tab.
- Select 'Siri Shortcuts' at the bottom of the menu
- Tap the'Add to Siri' button for the scene or preset you want to control with Siri Shortcuts
- Give the shortcut a name in the Add to Siri menu and click 'Add to Siri'
You're done! Test it by activating Siri and running the shortcut by asking Siri with your personalised phrase. The scene or preset will now be run by Siri.