Nous proposons des mises à jour pour HomeWizard depuis 2011. À partir du 1er mai 2020, nous cesserons de prendre en charge HomeWizard. Ceci s'applique à toute personne ayant acheté le HomeWizard il y a plus de deux ans. Qu'est-ce que cela signifie pour le HomeWizard ? Il existe une bonne alternative. Le lien HomeWizard. Bien entendu, tous vos appareils sont actuellement connectés au HomeWizard. Dans cet article, nous expliquons quels appareils peuvent être directement connectés au Link.
Devices of the two-way communication 868 MHz that are connected to the HomeWizard can also be directly connected to HomeWizard Link. These are the following pro devices that are (parallel) compatible.
- Deur/Raam sensor; Smartwares Connected raam- deurcontact SH8-90401
- Watermelder; Smartwares 868Mhz Watermelder SH8-WD-TR
- Led lamp ; Smartwares XQ-lite 868Mhz Connected LED lamp XQ1600, Smartwares Connected E14 kaars LED lamp HW1602, Smartwares Connected GU10 LED lamp HW1603
- LED kleuren lamp ; Smartwares Connected E27 kleuren LED lamp HW1601
Compatible through integration options
HomeWizard Lite with the SmartSwitch integration
Devices that can be connected to the SmartSwitch. The SmartSwitch can then be linked to the HomeWizard Link with the 'SmartSwitch (Homewizard Lite') integration. This integration makes it possible for the next one-way communication (433MHz) receivers to work together with the HomeWizard Link.
BLINDS & CURTAINS
- Curtain/blinds receiver ( ASUN-650 ), which transmit on the one-way communication (433MHz) frequency.
- Brel en HomeWizard curtains, which transmit on the one-way communication (433MHz) frequency.
SCHAKELAARS & LAMPEN
- Switches & dimmers (Receivers) of build-up type, (mini) built-in or built-in receivers that transmit a one-way communication (433MHz) frequency. These are brands such as KlikAanKlikUit, Trust, Elro and Smartwares.
- You can also choose to replace this receiver with a better combination of Smartwares connected LED lamps i.c.m. the Wall Switch converter. An additional advantage is that the connected LED lamps can also perform voice control through Google Assistant and/or Amazon Alexa.
Philips hue integration
The Philips hue bridge that is linked to the HomeWizard can also be linked directly to the HomeWizard Link with the
'Philips Hue integration'.
Not linkable but a good alternative
Devices that cannot be directly linked to the HomeWizard Link or with an integration. There are better options available.
- Magnetic door/window sensor (Contact sensor)which transmit on a one-way communication (433MHz) frequency. Brands such as KlikAanKlikUit, Trust, Elro and Smartwares. Better alternatives:
- Doorbell (combination gong and transmitter)Transmitting on a one-way communication (433MHz) frequency cannot be directly linked to the Link or through an integration. Better alternatives:
- Doorbell (868 MHz two-way communication)
- Doorbell (868 MHz two-way communication)
- Smoke detectors which transmit on a one-way communication (433MHz) frequency. Brands such as Flamingo (FA20rf, FA21rf and FA22rf). Better alternatives:
- ThinkingCleaner; Stofzuiger ( module ) is hiervoor als alternatief;
- Princess Robot Vacuum Deluxe that you can connect with the HomeWizard Cleaner app as an integration.
- Remote control, (double) wall switches that transmit on a one-way communication (433MHz) frequency.
Brands such as KlikAanKlikUit, Trust, Elro and Smartwares. Better alternatives:
Cameras : IP Cameras from brands such as HomeWizard, Smartwares, Axis, D-Link, Elro and Foscam that are linked to the HomeWizard cannot be connected to the HomeWizard Link. Cameras that operate on the 'HomeWizard camera app' can be an alternative to the cameras that are not compatible with the HomeWizard Link with the 'HomeWizard camera' app integration.
Devices that are linked to the HomeWizard and cannot be linked to the HomeWizard Link or with an integration thereof.
- Dusksensor : Dusk sensor that detects twilight on a one-way communication (433MHz) frequency.
- Invited Smart Lock: The invited smart lock
- Motion detector (PIR): Motion sensor on a one-way communication (433MHz) frequency.
- Somfy RTS: Somfy engines on the RTS protocol
- Energie meters: Energy meters such as the EnergieLink and Watcher.
- Heating: Heatlink
- Thermostatic valves: Wireless radiator valves on a one-way communication (433MHz) frequency.
- IP switches: IP URL's circuits
- Wwather sensors: All coupled Rain Meters, Weather Station UV meter with or without weather station that are on a one-way communication (433MHz) frequency as well as on the two-way communication (868 MHz).
The document below contains the complete compatible list per brand and type for the HomeWizard to Link.